Cavendish Golf Club in Buxton.
Clubs and groups should consider how to operate as effectively as possible and how to plan to be successful in the long term.
- Effective Facilities Management – keeping facilities fit, functional and affordable to run
- Good Governance – looks at what it is i.e. effective committees, policies and procedures
- Organisation Structures – introduces the different legal forms that your club can take
- Managing Capital Projects – explains how to manage the process
- Insurance for informal/non-affiliated groups