Aim to eat five portions of fruit and veg a day.
- 5-a-day: Fruit and vegetables are part of a balanced diet and can help us stay healthy. It's recommended that we eat at least five portions of different types of fruit and veg a day.
- Fat: Check the labels when you shop and swap high fat foods for ones that are lower in saturated fat.
- Sugar: Cut down by watching out for sugar when you shop and making smart sugar swaps.
- Salt: Shop for low-salt or reduced-salt foods, and watch out for salt by checking the labels on everyday item.
- For more information, and to take the online health quiz click here.