Making a contribution
Derbyshire Sport work with some brilliant commercial partners, who share our vision and make a huge contribution to our work.
How can we work together?
We develop partnerships with companies who share our vision and values, and can work with us to a shared goal of a more active and successful sporting county. There are a number of ways in which our commercial partners support sport in Derbyshire:
- ICON talented athletes bursary programme
- Derbyshire School Games
- Funding or 'in kind' support for programme delivery:
- Programme Sponsor eg Workplace Challenge, JOG Derbyshire, Cycle Derbyshire.
- Events Sponsors eg Derbyshire School Games, Coaches Conference, Active Derbyshire Seminars.
- Derbyshire Coach Bursary; developing coaches and leaders in sport and active recreation.
- Contra promo opportunities for services:
- Branding, design and print
- Venue hire for events and conferences
- Trophies, medals, water for sporting events
- Donations and legacies to our charity, the Derbyshire Sport Trust.
The Derbyshire Sports Awards is delivered in a spectacular setting.
Why become a commercial partner?
Our relationships with commercial partners bring many benefits, including:
- Opportunities to talk and share ideas to mutual benefit.
- Brand awareness through Derbyshire Sport promotional material (eg Sports Awards programme, banners and monthly e-newsletter)
- Profile via our website, social media activity and events.
- Articles in e-newsletters, conference programmes and other publications, about our joint work.
- Promotion of your involvement with Derbyshire Sport programmes through our media coverage.
- Invitations to Derbyshire Sport corporate events.
- Recommendations as our preferred partners in your field.
- Opportunities to invite Derbyshire athletes as guests at one of your events.
Sponsors and ICON members receive specific benefits:
ICON members meet talented Derbyshire performers at a business breakfast.
Developing a relationship
There are many sponsorship packages and other opportunities available which are not detailed on this page. It's all about developing a relationship, working out what you're interests are, and how we can work together.
Please get in touch with our Director, Hayley Lever, on 07814 126565 via Twitter @hayleylever or via e-mail.